The Old Scofield Study Bible | KJV | Oxford University Press
The Old Scofield Study Bible features Dr. C. I. Scofield's famed notes, which date from 1917. They comprise the heart of a unique volume that has enriched the study of God's unchanging Word for generations. Quality materials and craftwork are the hallmarks of an Oxford Bible.
This Anniversary Edition celebrates 100 years of the renowned study Bible.
- A traditional type setting that is preferred by many long-time Old Scofield readers.
- An unparalleled, subject-based topical chain reference system that enables readers to follow major themes throughout the entirety of Scripture.
- Enlightening introductions, complete outline subheadings, and a complete chronology for each book of the Bible.
- Illuminating, same-page explanatory notes.
- Comprehensive indexes to annotations with integrated subject index and dictionary of Scripture proper names.
- A detailed study Bible concordance.
- 16 pages of accurate, full color New Oxford Bible Maps that illustrate the biblical world.
- Double-column format
- Center-column references
- 8-point text size (both Scripture & notes)
- Words of Jesus in red
- Ribbon marker
- Gold page edges
- Index to maps
- 12 pages of full-color maps
- 8.75" x 6.00" x 1.25"